PERSONNEL COLLEGE is a team of professional specialists, who regard their job as a true passion. Responsible attitude of our employees gives clients a guarantee of absolute care and advisement during whole process of cooperation. Our company grew up on the best business consulting traditions, therefore we are able to offer honest and reliable cooperation. Each candidate and each commission is treated individually.
For our client, an international marketing agency, we are currently recruiting Candidates for the position:
nr ref.: SMER/20/23/U6
Duties and responsibilities:
- work directly with clients to plan, implements and oversee all technical website
recommendations and will use a number of analytic tools and techniques to make
improvements to client website SEO performance,
- ensure that all clients’ scope of works and tasks are achieved by coordinating the timely
delivery of tasks from the wider team,
- support the Head of SEO in new business pitch research, development and delivery,
- continually improve performance by proactively seeking opportunities to stretch them,
- plan ahead monthly reports and quarterly meetings,
- support the development of junior members to improve craft skills,
- build strong working relationships with clients.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate:
- working experience as SEO Manager,
- proficiency in English (necessary),
- clear understanding of the major factors that influence search engine keyword rankings, content,
- site accessibility and indexing, link building, etc,
- broad experience using key tools:
Google Analytics, Google Keyword Tool, Keyword ranking tools, SEOmoz tools, Link Research
Tools, Webmaster tools, Link Search Tools,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience,
- communication skills,
- must be innovative and proactive, always looking to improve clients’ strategies and processes.
- attractive salary,
- a stable work in an international company,
- opportunities for professional development,
- excellent work atmosphere.
Please send your CV and covering letter in English to the e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statement:
I agree that my personal data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997, item 833).