Senior Sales Manager
IVONA Software researches, develops and delivers cutting edge multi-language Text-To-Speech technology, leading in voice quality, accuracy and ease of use. We license our software and deliver cloud TTS solutions to worldwide customers on various verticals, among others: Automotive, Personal Device Manufacturers, Assistive Accessibility and Telecommunication. We are looking for creative, passionate, results-oriented specialist.
Come to join IVONA and strengthen team with the addition of a Senior Sales Manager in order to maximize customer reach. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and will help us face the explosive customer growth - this is a place for you.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving adoption in a defined set of accounts.
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
- Create and implement the sales strategy for the team, along with setting aggressive goals to ensure continual growth across all covered regions.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around IVONA TTS.
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Effectively leverage marketing efforts to drive awareness and demand generation.
- Engage the partner ecosystem to manage joint selling opportunities.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Positive and friendly atmosphere within an ambitious and professional team, developing some of the most innovative projects in the world.
- Independence in carrying out tasks.
- Opportunity to develop a career in a reputable and dynamic company with global reach.
- Attractive and stable conditions of employment.
- Opportunity to work with all areas of the company.
- Several years of software sales experience with a successful history of quota-carrying roles.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology licensing deals.
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer's business.
- Strong leadership and management; ability hire, train, manage, and mentor a sales team.
- Demonstrated success in managing an account list for technology vendor, which included large growth and net new opportunities creation.
- Translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions.
- Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota attainment.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Highly motivated with ability to work and thrive in a fluid and demanding environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management /prioritization skills.
- Understanding Hi-Tech product development process.
- Understanding of software and cloud technologies, bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience in TTS/ASR market.
- Proven success stories with global accounts on IVONA's target verticals.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Passion for analytics.
- Experience with CRM.
When applying for this position please enclose the following statement:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".