ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF LEADING GLOBAL ENABLER OF
Software Configuration Engineer
Localization: Wroclaw, Poland
Professional challenges and career opportunities:
Nokia Solutions and Networks European Software & Engineering Center is looking for motivated software professionals for Software Engineer positions. The challenges you will face include support of various software specification, developing, maintaining and testing processes.
In European Software & Engineering Center in Wroclaw we have a variety of opened positions for candidates with wide range of work experience – from fresh graduates to highly experienced professionals. You have to remember that the more experienced you are, the greater opportunities you have.
AIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Software Configuration Engineer (SCM) is responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of automated builds environment for multiple platforms. Software Configuration Engineer (SCM) will support and continue to optimize the build process, recognize compilation problems, research and recommend new build and deployment technologies.
Software Configuration Engineer (SCM) communicates daily with development team members working in C/C++ supporting several phases of development lifecycle including deployment requirements, testing and rebuilds, and release into production environments. Helps administer development environment configuration including web servers, application servers, and build servers. Works with Architecture team to enforce, refine, and streamline software build and deployment process.
Software Configuration Engineer (SCM) is responsible for:
- Automatization of building tools
- Tools development for Continuous Integration
- Version Control Systems management
- Implementation/maintenance of build systems
- Tools development supporting work of developers (design and implementation)
- Problems investigation and root cause analysis
Apply if you have:
- Knowledge of scripting languages: python & bash (ruby - nice to have)
- Knowledge of operation systems: Linux
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems (SVN)
- Knowledge of software development processes and tools
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Appreciated will be knowledge in:
- Software Configuration Management area
- Continuous Integration Subversion / Jenkins experience
- GNU Make
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations
- Strong analytical skills
We can offer you:
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements;
- medical care for you/your family;
- flexible working time;
- group life insurance;
- relocation package;
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten;
- multiSport card (gyms, swimming pools, joga, fitness, etc.);
- tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket;
- lunch tickets.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English
Looking for other opportunities? Visit our career portal:
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Siemens Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. O Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)".
"I hereby authorize Nokia Siemens Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."
We will contact only with selected candidates.