ProData Consult is one of the largest, international consulting companies with offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands and Poland. We work with the best specialists vastly experienced in IT sector. We carry out challenging projects across a number of industries - except the military. Our relationship with Consultants is built on an open and honest communication.
We act within the Scandinavian business culture focused on achieving goals while maintaining the balance between private and professional life. Always guided by the fair- play rule both towards our clients and our consultants.
Infrastrukturalny Project Manager
- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Type of project: IT infrastructure area
- Projects Management
- Location: Gdynia
- Business trips: possible traveling
- Remote work: No / occasionally
- Project language: English (required)
- Project length: 01.2018
- Start: ASAP
- Assignment type: B2B
- Infrastructure / Project Management/IT Security: Elements of access management and end point security or Data Loss Prevention.
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects.
- Creating and managing project budgets.
- Performing quality assurance and risk management.
- Tracking progress of tasks against agreed estimates.
- Leading and managing virtual project teams (possible traveling).
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal/external relationships.
- Conducting status review meetings with team members and stakeholders.
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress.
- Project management experience in IT infrastructure projects, including IT security.
- Previous experience in following areas would be an big advantage: Elements of access management and end point security or Data Loss Prevention.
- Professional level of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, respecting cultural differences.
- Solid stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects and sectors
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- High-end IT equipment: monitors, headphones, fast fiber and WiFi
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
- Relaxation area
- Regularly delivered sugar in fruits & cookies as well as fine coffee & tea
- Relocation package/bonus and internal reference bonus
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
"I hereby agree for processing the following personalinformation strictly for the purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the regulation for the protection ofpersonal data, passed on 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883)".
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.