Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Miasto: Bucharest, BUCHAREST
Numer ref.: 1095814
Your new role
The KAM is responsible for achievement of Sales targets through accurate planning and excellence in execution.
He/She must develop and support the partnership between the company and the Customer(s) at headquarter level, without excluding the store managers, by nurturing contacts and agreeing the execution of daily business routine.
He/She will provide direction for the Field Team, through permanent feedback and information, specific for Customers, in order to achieve sales, merchandising and marketing objectives for all Customers in the assigned portfolio.
The KAM reports to Direct Trade Customers Development Team Leader.
What you'll need to succeed
- In depth understanding of Trade
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills
- Promotional Effectiveness
- Excellence in field execution
- Managing customer negotiations
- Cross-organizational collaboration
- Supply Chain Perspective
- Good understanding of category management principles
- Comprehensive knowledge of insights about the behavior of consumers and shoppers
- Strategic & Analytical Thinking
- Good English knowledge
- Computer skills
- Clean driving license (B category)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, commitment and drive
- University graduate
- At least 2-year sales managerial experience, preferably with fast moving consumer goods company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.