Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Payroll Process Specialist – French speaker
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Numer ref.: GL/PPS/Fr/KTW
Capgemini is looking for Employees to join a new project
We are seeking for candidates to perform payroll and administration processes for French locations of our world-famous client. Opportunity for French speakers to develop within HR area.
- Generating HR/Payroll documents following agreed schedule, auditing all completed work for accuracy
- Process Pay & Benefits requests
- Cooperation with the authorities in HR related field (taxes, social insurance, etc.)
- Payroll Reporting
- Run Data Input Controls
- Handling potential data discrepancies and ensuring timely errors correction
- Maintain payroll database as per requirements
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframe
- Support less experienced team members
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
- Customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment
- Strong time management
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience in Payroll will be an asset
- University degree preferable in HR & Payroll area or related area (Economy, Administration, Law)
- Excellent knowledge of French
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in Payroll administration area will be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.