Finance Customer Service Junior Specialist – German speaker
Ref. number: PL63916743
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for a Finance Customer Service Junior Specialist with fluent German and excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Your main tasks are split into 3 areas which include:
- Operational tasks: you process transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices; ensure that transactions are processed in an efficient manner; support necessary activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting; execute analysis and reports as assigned
- Customer service: you provide phone and email support for customer service; process all kind of internal/external requests according to our SLA’s and quality requirements
- Continuous improvement: you collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At GBS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of an Accounts Payable team so cooperation and planning is important.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Customer Service area or in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Very good in German and business English
- Experience with ERPs as a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Finance Customer Service Junior Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within 1 month.